How do I cancel?
If you wish to cancel your subscription, please login to your member account, go to “Payment History” and click the “Cancel Subscription” link. Your subscription will be instantly canceled.
How can I request a refund and get my money back?
Our refund policy guarantees you that you are eligible for a refund within 30 days from the date you bought the lifetime license, when your request meets the conditions below:
Full refunds will be processed in the following cases:
- You opened a ticket from your member account, requesting a full refund and stating the reasons for your decision (requests by emails/forums/personal messages, etc) will NOT be accounted.
- When a order (purchase) was made without your permission.
- When you request a refund for a lifetime license, in the first 30 days after you bought the product.
- When you experience problems using our application which remain unresolved after you have followed our instructions exactly .
- When you encounter an error which is preventing you from using our application properly, and we are unable to correct the error within an acceptable period of time.
Refund request will be declined in the following cases:
- We do not offer refunds for the applications which have the trial option! Please cancel the subscription in the first 14 days of the trial (for TurboWeb 2.0) and you will not be charged. For Turbo EAC you can cancel the subscription at any given date and you will not be charged for the next billing date. For the TurboEAC 1 day trial, refunds are not possible.
- When you clearly break the TOS (User Agreement/TERMS of service) which you agreed when you have placed the order on the subscription page.
- When you a open a charge-back dispute with the payment processor instead of opening a support ticket to request refund.
- When the requests are received by emails/forums/personal messages, etc.
- Note: if you do not agree any of our terms, please DO NOT register an account or DO NOT buy any product. To register/buy any product you will have (or already had) accepted all the above conditions by clicking the “I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions” (it is not possible to register/buy a product without accepting the TOS/TERM/Refund Policy).