Before running your first task you should first configure the application settings.
1. Captcha Solvers
Select Manual if you wish to manually solve the captcha’s or Auto if you use a capctha breaking service or software.
If you have selected the Auto Mode, you will have to configure at least one captcha service. If you will use just one service, set the “Solving Order” for it at “1”.You have the option to configure multiple captcha services and to set the solving order. If first service returns a wrong answer, it will automatically retry next service (and so on).
- 2captcha – Solving Order = 1
- DBC – Solving Order = 2
- Decaptcher – Solving Order = 3
You can also use just one service with multiple retries if first answer is wrong. Just set in “Solving Order” the number of desired retries.
If you have an account just for DBC, but you want to retry 3 times (in case that the first answers are wrong) set “Solving Order” to “3”.
2. Engine Settings
Here you can set the engine mode, timeout and threads number.
- Hidden – sites will run in hidden mode, nothing will be displayed.
- Visible – sites will run in visible mode (in the integrated browser) and you will be able to see what is happening.
- Visible + End Pause – sites will run in visible mode (in the integrated browser) along a window log when you can see the results of every code run. When a site finished running the script, you will have to click the “End” button for the windows to close.
This option controls the time (in seconds) allowed for a thread (a site) to run. If the value set is exceeded, the thread will be killed and you will get the message “Thread Timeout”. Increase the time if you are using slow proxies/slow VPN.
From here you control the concurrent threads (number of sites) that will run in the same time. Depending of your VPS/Computer/Network performance, you can decrease or increase the number of threads. If you start multiple tasks in the same time, the threads number will be shared globally.
The proxy manager supports HTTP proxies and SOCKS/Reverse proxies. They can be imported from a .txt file or directly from clipboard.
You can test, delete and export them, if needed.
4. Ping Servers
Here you can edit (add/remove) the list of included ping servers. This list will be used to ping every new created backlink (if you had selected this option when you created your tasks).
5. Third Party Services
Before using any of the above service name, be sure to add your key for every service you want to use.
- Kontent Machine – www.kontentmachine.com
- Express Index – www.expressindexer.solutions
- Indexification – www.indexification.com
- Instant Link Indexer – www.instantlinkindexer.com
6. Debug Mode
When debug mode is selected (default), every submission errors are automatically saved and reported to our developers team. Please leave this option enabled as it really helps us quickly find and fix unknown bugs.